What we do
Established in 1992, I P E is an independent co-operative of experienced and highly skilled independent health and social care professionals.
We draw upon our pool of Associates to provide you with the skills and expertise you require to support you to deliver high quality services.
Our Associates, with their extensive knowledge and understanding of current issues, are able to complete one off pieces of work on a sessional basis, or work within your organisation to provide you with the high quality staffing you need in meeting your commitments. Our approach enables us to respond in a flexible and prompt manner to your service’s requirements. We also work with individuals who wish to directly employ an independent professional.
Our Associates provide:
- Management in Health and Social Care
- Specialist Social Work and Care Management
- Assessments under the Mental Health Act (AMHP)
- Best Interest Assessments under the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards legislation
Examples of our work include:
- Consultancy to Residential Service Providers
- Interim, Project and Change Management
- Management and Supervision Support
- Complex Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Management
- Work commissioned directly by individuals including people who self-fund
- Second Opinions
- Tribunal and Court Reports
- Complaints Investigations